406 Sand Hills Drive, Rural Ponoka County
Land for Sale
- MLS®#: CA0105159
- Price: $127,000
- Status: Active
Wolf Creek - One of Canada's great golf courses. The value of this lot is unmatched. The location is ideal - Country living with easy access to pavement (QEII and Hwy 2A). Only minutes away from all that the City of Lacombe and Town of Ponoka offer with regards to shopping, schools, and other activities. Wolf Creek residents commute easily to Red Deer, Edmonton and beyond. Snowbirds? Semi-Retired? Work related travel? Edmonton International Airport is an easy 45 minute drive.Compare the cost of a small city lot in your community to this bargain. Take the money you save on this perfectly located lot and begin construction on the perfect home. Do you want to build your next home on an costly and cramped city lot or are you looking for something better? Wolf Creek is obviously well manicured during the golf season and, rest assured, Mother Nature takes care of your beautiful surroundings and peaceful country view all year round. What a terrific time and place to build!
Contact Jared, Greg, Boyd About MLS® 0105159
Jared, Greg, Boyd , 403-782-3171 at Royal LePage Lifestyles Realty, 5820A HWY 2A, Lacombe, Alberta, T4L2G5
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: CA0105159
- Lot Size: 17,411.00 acres
- Address: 406 Sand Hills Drive
- Neighbourhood: Wolf Creek Village
- City: Rural Ponoka County
- Nearest Town: Rural Ponoka County
- Postal Code: T4J 0B3
- Included: Premier golf membership for Wolf Creek Golf Resort Ltd. - The current membership has 10 years remaining on the pre-paid portion of the dues valued at $2400 per year. All membership yearly dues have been paid in full and are non-refundable for cash by the club. Please refer to the club by-laws and rules for all other applicable provisions.
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular Lot, Near Golf Course, Private, Sloped, Views
services & amenities
- Features: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular Lot, Near Golf Course, Private, Sloped, Views
- Parking: None
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Ponoka County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
Royal LePage Lifestyles Realty